Home

Wot amx 13 75 ausrüstung

Amx 13 kaufen - Amx 13

Equipment for AMX 13 75 - posted in Light Tanks: what equipment do you put on your amx 13 75? currently i only have vent, and camo on this thing also... in one of the games i got 1 shot by a grille simply because i was not careful would it be wise to put a spall liner on this thing? what are your suggestions The AMX 13 75 is designed to be a scout. This means that the gun is never going to be the vehicle's best feature. While upgrading to the 75 mm SA50 gun will give you a useful boost in gun power, you are never going to be the best damage dealer on the battlefield Amx 13 75/90. Started by ID_79, Mar 06 2012 10:22 PM. This topic is locked; 1 reply to this topic ID_79 #1 Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:22 PM. Warrant Officer. Player 55532 battles; 815; Member since: 01-01-2012; Hi, ich bin begeistert von der Amx 13 ner Reihe, damit das noch besser wird würde mich interessieren, welche Module ihr draufpackt?? MFG ID_79 Back to top; CommanderAzrael #2 Posted 07. AMX 13 75 equipment - posted in General Discussion: Should I use GLD or vents for better aiming performance I find the 13 75 to be inferior to the T71. AMX is too lanky for my tastes, but it is still fun if you can get a map that isn't suited for heavies. AMX is too lanky for my tastes, but it is still fun if you can get a map that isn't suited for heavies

VIII AMX 50 100 ; IX AMX 50 120 ; X AMX 50 B ; VIII AMX 65 t ; VIII AMX Canon d'assaut 105 ; VIII AMX M4 mle. 49 & Liberté ; IX AMX M4 mle. 51 ; X AMX M4 mle. 54 ; VIII ELC EVEN 90 ; VIII FCM 50 t ; VIII Lorraine 40 t ; VIII M4A1 Revalorisé ; VIII Panhard AML Lynx 6x6 ; VIII Panhard EBR 75 (FL 10) IX Panhard EBR 90 ; X Panhard EBR 105 ; VIII. AMX 12t Guide - posted in Leichte Panzer: Hallo, ich dachte mir einfach mal, ich mache meinen 2. Guide, dieses mal wieder Frankreich, jedoch der 6er Light! Manche mögen ihn, manche hassen ihn, ich liebe ihn! Erstmal die Technischen Daten Das wichtigste!Durchschlagskraft mit der 75 SA50 AP 144mm, APCR 202mm und HE 38mmDMG -> 135 (AP und APCR) 175 (HE) [HE finde ich bei AMX 12t gererell. AMX 13 75 — Tier VII French light tank. AMX 13 75. VII. Cost. 1 345 000 67 000 Preceded by. VI AMX 12 t; Succeeded by. VIII AMX 13 90; Armor profile; Armor performance; Tactics; Historical Reference; Configuration. Provisions. Equipment. Modules. V. V. VI. V. VII. V. VI. VII. Crew 1 Commander 1 Gunner 0 Loader 1 Driver 0 Radio operator 118 % Base master I review the AMX 13 75, a tier 7 French light tank in World of Tanks (WoT), with replays of tier 9 Fisherman's Bay and Glacier battles. The AMX 13 75 is ofte.. AMX M4 mle 49/Liberté: EBR-75: Review. Auch wenn er für viele ein unangenehmer Zeitgenosse ist, so ist der EBR mit seiner Kombination aus göttlicher Mobilität mit göttlichem Gunhandling ein Panzer mit sehr hohem Potential, der in fähigen Händen immer genau da ist, wo er gerade gebraucht wird. Skorpion G: Review. Auch wenn er inzwischen schon etwas betagt ist und schlecht gespielt.

AMX ELC bis Gun & Equipment Setups. Discussion. I've been running the top 75mm with Vstabs + Vents (for view range & general stats) + Binos, if I switch to the 90mm I'm thinking about switching out vents for a Rammer to help with the terrible DPM. Any suggestions on what load out to use? 13 comments. share. save hide report. 75% Upvoted. This thread is archived. New comments cannot be posted. My review and guide of the AMX 13 75, the tier 7 French light tank from World of Tanks. Includes discussion of gun, ammo, equipment, playstyle and strategy, plus of course some ace tanker gameplay Die Firma AMX konzipierte diesen leichten Panzer, der ein 57-mm-L/100-Geschütz tragen sollte. Probleme in der Entwicklung verzögerten das Projekt, daher war das Fahrzeug in den 1950ern noch nicht für eine Präsentation bereit. Zu dieser Zeit war die Produktion eines modifizierten Fahrwerks mit einer 75-mm-Kanone wichtiger, die 57-mm-Version wurde eingestellt

AMX 13-75 three mark review. Background: A few months ago, I asked the Reddit community for some pointers on how to three mark my first tank. Thanks to all your help, here is my review! I chose the AMX 13-75 as it has become my favorite tank in the game and because the tank is super fun to play, as I'll go into later. After I passed my second mark, I ended up switching to a bit of a silver. Suggested Equipment External Reviews and Opinions. This tank can spot: 4k+ spot gameplay Gallery. Historical Info (See the AMX 13 75 history section for an overview of the AMX 13 as a whole) The AMX 13 57 was an early development of the AMX 13, mounting a 57mm L/100 gun. A mock-up was made, but the project was cancelled as the gun was considered obsolete compared to the 75mm gun. Historical. AMX 13 75 Tier 7, Light tank. Maneuverable light tank with an oscillating turret and a 75 mm autoloader gun that could fire up to 10 shots per minute. At that time, the gun on this vehicle had superior penetration compared to the guns of most other medium tanks. Marks of Excellence requirements for AMX 13 75: beta. 1525 . 1877. 2111. Shots required to get MoE (per battle)Show guns. 75 mm SA49. WoT Tank Compare v.9.15. Compare; Tank list; About / Contact; Comparing: AMX 13 57 vs. AMX 13 75 The AMX company conceived this light tank, which was to mount the 57-mm L/100 gun. Problems in development slowed the project, and by the 1950s the vehicle was still not ready for presentation. By that time, the production of a modified chassis with the turret mounting a 75-mm gun had taken.

The AMX company conceived this light tank, which was to mount the 57-mm L/100 gun. Problems in development slowed the project, and by the 1950s the vehicle was still not ready for presentation. By that time, the production of a modified chassis with the turret mounting a 75-mm gun had taken precedence, and the 57-mm version was discontinued. AMX 13 57 video review covering the main vehicle. Equipment: Consumables: Tech Tree: AMX 12 t. 28 150. AMX 13 75. 62 240. B-C 12 t. 107 000. These characteristics apply to the vehicle with the crew trained to 100%. Firepower: Ammunition: 44 (rounds) Caliber : 75 (mm) Damage : 110 / 110 / 175 (HP) Penetration : 108 / 148 / 38 (mm) Rate of Fire : 13.33 (rounds/min) Average Damage per Minute : 1467 (HP) Shells in the Magazine : 4 : Time for. AMX 13 75 & T71 buff - posted in General Discussion: Theartythief, on 03 January 2018 - 05:38 PM, said: T71 needs a mobility and penetration buff Shrugs. I had no problem with that tank. also,.. rather than say mobility you probably mean acceleration? The tank was mobile, small and effective. US tanks are not known for being fast off the starting line July 17, 2020 | WoT's New!?! EBR 75 & Progetto 46 BUFFS | Wargaming's Worst Mistake? July 16, 2020 | WoT's New!? WHEELED TANK NERFS | Equipment Sandbox 2.0 | Update 1.10 News! Pearl Riving Incoming!!!! July 10, 2020 | WoT's New?! | How To Earn Millions of Credits Trick | Update 1.10 MEGA Update News; Search for: Home World of Tanks Articles and Guides World of Tanks Equipment.

Top-Preise für Wots - Über 180 Mio

1. Blitz AMX 13 75 - read more about AMX 13 75, play free mobile online mmo game for ios and androi
  2. Seltene Panzer im Rampenlicht: AMX 13 57 & AMX M4 mle. 49. specials, 2 Jan 2018. Läutet das neue Jahr ein mit dem AMX 13 57 und dem AMX M4 mle. 49 ! Diese zwei seltenen französischen Schönheiten sind beide in der Lage, eure Feinde in Staub und Asche zu verwandeln - nutzt ihre Stärken und kämpft gemeinsam als Team für den Sieg! 1 /4 Folien 2 /4 Folien 3 /4 Folien 4 /4 Folien Macht eine.
  3. Die Firma AMX konzipierte diesen leichten Panzer, der eine 57-mm-L/100-Kanone tragen sollte. Probleme in der Entwicklung verzögerten das Projekt, daher war das Fahrzeug in den 1950ern noch nicht für eine Präsentation bereit. Zu dieser Zeit war die Produktion eines modifizierten Fahrwerks mit einer 75-mm-Kanone wichtiger, die 57-mm-Version wurde eingestellt.<br>Dieses Premiumfahrzeug.

AMX 13 75 WZ-131 M41 Walker Bulldog LTTB. Tier 8 AMX 13 90 WZ-132 T49 RU 251 Light T-54 (or Light T-54) If one of the platton members are playing any of these, it is recommended that the other members in the platoon choose a tank at least one tier higher, or maybe two tiers higher. Just recently a played in a team where there obviously were some newbies in the same platoon. One platoon member. AMX 13 AM Tier 5, Self-propelled gun. The development of a self-propelled gun on the basis of the AMX 13 75 was started in the late 1940s. The vehicle featured the Obusier de 105 mm TF50 howitzer. In the early 1950s, the SPG saw service in the French army. A total of 429 vehicles were produced; 92 of them were exported to the Netherlands. Marks of Excellence requirements for AMX 13 AM: beta.

Equipment & Loadouts Guide (Wargaming) May 21, 2020. Tips & Tricks. Light & Tank Destroyer Guide (Wargaming) May 21, 2020 . Tips & Tricks. Artillery New Player Guide (Wargaming) May 19, 2020. Tips & Tricks. 10 Tips for Beginners (RagingRaptor) May 15, 2020. Tips & Tricks. WOT Settings Guide (Taugrim) May 15, 2020. Tips & Tricks. Official Mod Portal: Mod Hub (Wargaming) May 2, 2020. Tips.

AMX 13 75 - Global wiki

At this point amx 13 75 is - French Tanks - World of Tanks

• Harley davidson.
  • Depotfläche kreuzworträtsel.
  • Leuchtturm kalender 2018 a6.
  • Python datetime from string.
  • Django unchained trailer deutsch.
  • Uncontrollably fond ep 1 eng sub.
  • Puy de sancy wandern.
  • Antike puma messer.
  • Technik tempel konsolen.
  • Airbnb standort deutschland.